IMPROVING AFRICA THROUGH EDUCATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP
WHO WE ARE
We are the African Youth Architects. We believe it is important to recognize Young African Leaders for their tremendous contributions in their communities. We support such individuals, and their works from the community level all the way to the national level. We believe so much in their relentless efforts in making Africa a better place for its citizenry, and we appreciate them for that.
AYA is governed by young African leaders from across Africa. They are youth experts expected to successfully administer the affairs of the organization across Africa.
AYA aims at serving as a catalyst to monitor programmes of action for youths- to mainly focus on the implementation of the World Programme of Action for Youth, the SDG’s, and the AU AGENDA 2063.
The goal of the organization is to make exceptional young African leaders and the African youth organizations more capable of delivering their mandates to the youth of Africa in all sectors.
The sole objective of AYA is to launch an international campaign on the attainment of a relevant and a quality education for all.
What We Do
What We Do
- Campaign on the improvement and the attainment of a relevant and quality education for all
- Education Promotion Programme for Parent
- Teach the Teacher Basic Computer Application
- Provide Grant to African youths and their organizations across Africa
- Guide African youth organizations to center their goals on and the implementation of the world proramme of action for youths, the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the African Union agenda 2063
- Promoting and investing in Vocational Skill Education across Africa
- Entrepreneurship in Africa
Our Services and Beneficiaries
- Our patrons are African youths, girls, young women, and children who continually face challenges of unemployment and lack of funding, including:
- African Youth Organizations
- National Youth Councils
- The Stakeholders
- Youth Actors and Parliamentarians
- Youth Activists and Advocates
- Ministries of Youth and Sports
- The Voiceless Youths, Migrants, Refugees
‘AYA FOCUSED ON CREATING EMPLOYMENT AND IMPROVING THE QUALITY OF EDUCATION SYSTEMS IN AFRICA.’
‘OUR MEMBERS ARE YOUTH EXPERTS FROM ACROSS AFRICA, WHO ARE READY TO MAKE A DIFFERECE IN AFRICA.’
Emamsy Mbossa Ngossoh
Bodunrin Ifeoluwa Akinrinmade
Education and Research Director